"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Woops

Ariz. inmate dies after hours in outdoor cell
[...]
Powell, who was serving a 27-month sentence for prostitution, was placed alone in the cell while being moved to an onsite detention unit. Ryan said officers placed Powell in the cell after a disturbance at the detention unit, but he would not elaborate on the nature of the disturbance.
[...]
Prostitution? Are you fucking kidding me?

Get a load of this skank and tell me just how much heroin would have to be flowing through your veins to make you want to stick your dick in her:



I think the police did the world a favor. No great loss to the human race I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

Linda Ray said...

Is it just me or does she bear an uncanny resemblance to Gary Busey. Course, Gary's got more (and BIGGER) teeth. But, you see it, right?

curmudgeon said...

I noticed that too!

Anonymous said...

The difference here is that it might be worth $20 to ride Gary Busey.

curmudgeon said...

HAVE YOU NO STANDARDS MAN?!?!?

Linda Ray said...

Oh. my. ... BWAH!

Thanks for the laugh.

curmudgeon said...

;)

SK said...

Good Lord man! There's desperate, and then there's drugged!