"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, May 11, 2009

Even More From The Thread That Refuses To Die...

Way back in September of '05, I did this post:
Top 50 Most Awesomely Bad Songs

Well, another - or maybe the same - anonymous idiot (I didn't bother checking the IP, as I really don't care) added a couple more comments. To wit:

Anonymous said...

If you don't 'give a flying fuck of anyone else's opinion of you or your music tastes or whether you've heard the songs or not' why did you feel it necessary to post not only the original blog but a series of increasingly insane and rambling statements defending yourself? No one actually cares what is on your Ipod you idiot, the comments were regarding why you felt it necessary to tell the world that you haven't heard 27 songs?

Mon May 11, 04:45:00 AM PDT


Anonymous said...

And by the way, you are a complete loser. I mean:

Fuck it. That's enough to see there is a variety of artists starting clear back in the 40's through modern times. All genres except hippity-rap-hop and country. I like a wide variety of music and always have. Maybe you young myspace-cruising whippersnappers think I'm narrow minded and have no life and that's just fine with me. Like I said before, go fuck yourself.
Maybe you need to take a music appreciation class or learn to play a musical instrument instead of seeing how friends you can add to your friends list. Maybe then you'll learn what music - real fucking music - is about rather than fill your mindless ears with whatever talentless clone the music industry tries to sell the mindless public while they're selling Red Bull and rubbers to you young, punk-ass airheads.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You fucking suck buddy. That is so far off topic it's hilarious. Admit it... you forgot what you were rambling about half way through didn't you?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Get a life.

Mon May 11, 04:45:00 AM PDT
Good gawd. You are so fucking entertaining, you really give me a giggle! I appreciate it! It's like watching a toddler trying to put the square block in the round hole, the dumbfounded look on its face while moving the block from side to side, turning this way and that, all the time drooling on the its little Pooh Bear shirt.
I can picture you on your keyboard the same way!
Your fingers moving around the keyboard trying to make words, all the while drooling on the keys, the blank look in your eyes. You eventually manage to make a word, giggle with pride while clapping your hands thinking you've really put me in my place this time, then go beat off in moms bathroom at the glee and pride of your accomplishment.

Well done!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: