"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, May 15, 2009

Stupid Shits

4 Dumb Fucks US citizens found strangled in Tijuana

TIJUANA, Mexico – The bodies of four U.S. citizens were found strangled, beaten and stabbed in a van in this border city, two days after they reportedly left their Southern California homes for a night at the Mexican clubs, U.S. officials said Thursday.
[...]
I know kids - especially teens - at a young age think they're invincible. I did. I always thought I was tough enough or smart enough to get out of any trouble I may find myself in.

That ain't the case. Going to Mexico right now is a dangerous proposition. Especially if it's an area anywhere near the border.

Question is, how much longer will it be before we're fighting more deadly battles within our own border towns?
The shit has already hit the fan. People are already being abducted from border towns and taken to Mexico to be beaten, killed, held for ransom, you name it. How long is it going to be before we have border town wars?

I'm guessing that it won't be long. And I'm also guessing a lot of the 'warriors' are already within our borders.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those kids made a bad mistake. Even the Marine Corps is putting the towns on the Mexican side of the border off limits now. Mexico is like some poorly written science fiction novel.

none said...

No way will I be going anywhere near Mexico. I think there is going to be a border war very soon.

curmudgeon said...

Hermit,
Not just the marines. I've heard of a other branches telling the kids not to go there.

Hammer,
Me too. It's a sad thing too. There are - well, were - some cool places to go there.