"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Assholes

How can they do this to me? What are they, pushers?
I go to the grocery store to pick up a few things. We need a couple items for supper, lunches, and chicken wing sauce.
Yes, I can make my own, but the store sells chicken wing sauce in a bottle that is most excellent. I served it at the halloween party to rave reviews. People were quite taken aback when they realized it came from a bottle. But I digress...
So I go to the aisle with the sauce and they don't have it any more. It's not like there was a blank spot on the shelf, there was no price tag stuck on the shelf where this wing ambrosia had formally resided.
Now this pisses me off. They get me hooked on the stuff and take it away. On top of that, this is the second store I frequent, of the same parent company, that no longer carries the nectar.

I guess it's wing withdrawals until I break down and decide to make my own again.

No comments: