"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

This is war

Launch an investigation? Morons. If it wasn't for the liberal media showing the thing on t.v., it wouldn't be an issue.
I'm talking about the marine "...under investigation for killing a wounded Iraqi during the offensive in Falluja ".
These people have been in the heat of the battle, another unit had already been hit by a booby-trapped wounded Iraqi, and they weren't taking any chances.
I've never been in the service not to mention in a war. But I think that I would have been more ready to shoot first and ask questions later than die.
Maybe it would have been better to lob a few shells to level the place, then build a new road with the
rubble and bones.

No comments: