"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

CAT FIGHT!

Sen. Clinton hits back at Rice over 9/11:
[...]
'I think my husband did a great job in demonstrating that Democrats are not going to take these attacks,' Hillary Clinton said Tuesday. 'I'm certain that if my husband and his national security team had been shown a classified report entitled 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack Inside the United States' he would have taken it more seriously than history suggests it was taken by our current president and his national security team.'
[...]


Sandy Berger: "Mr. President, I think Osama's going to cause some trouble."

Clinton:

Sandy Berger: "And the Al-Qaeda..."

Clinton:

Sandy Berger: "Hey Bill! Are you listening to me!?"

Clinton: "Uuuhh... I'll look into that right directly..."



Sluuuurrrp.  Sluuurrrp.

No comments: