"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Uh, Yeah

Pat Robertson predicts 'mass killing'

AP - Wed Jan 3, 5:32 AM ET Sent 213 times

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. - In what has become an annual tradition of prognostications, religious broadcaster Pat Robertson said Tuesday God has told him that a terrorist attack on the United States would result in "mass killing" late in 2007.
[...]
Right. We all know how high his credibility level is.

I wouldn't believe him if he told me the sun was going to shine tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I predict that Pat Robertson will become a raving lunatic...oh, wait, that already happened.

curmudgeon said...

Question is, who will join him?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure on the far left they're already screaming about how he's a shill for the right, trying to get us all to live in fear...

curmudgeon said...

I think he's in cahoots.