"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, January 05, 2007

Fuck Off Friday

Where Does The Time Go? I've been remiss, I know. Sorry. I haven't posted a 'Fuck Off Friday' in quite some time now.

Was it that I haven't been pissed enough at a particular individual that they needed my opinion of them publicly known?
Nah, that can't be it.

Was it that I've been too distracted to really stew on an issue to the point that it needed to be publicly aired?
That's the more likely scenario.

Well, whichever it is, here's one now.


This week's "Fuck Off Friday" goes to this dickhead:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Shit. That's what I'm full of. Yes. Shit."

The 'esteemed' senate majority leader, Harry Reid:
[...]
Senator Reid says he knows that the Democratic majority is a fragile one. And there's a lot of pressure on Democrats to move the nation forward. If they don't, they'll get most of the blame, much like the Republicans have over the past few years.
[...]
Uh, gee. Do ya' think so there sport?
You gawd-damned right you'll get the blame. Republicans will be crawling all over your asses like maggots on roadkill with the "Told you so"`s the first time you even get close to fucking up.

In the meantime, anyone in cahoots with Pelosi can't be too concerned with the welfare of this country. So Harry, here you go:



Fuck Off!

You haven't done anything but fuck the citizens of Nevada so far, why should I think you're going to do any better for the country?

3 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

Pelosi....the name makes me shudder...

curmudgeon said...

Don't blame you.

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice.