"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ask The Curmudgeon

The Doctor Is In -- and Hot!

DEAR CURMUDGEON: I work in a male-dominated field and am therefore around lots of men every day. Not until I went to see this physician did I feel what I guess people call chemistry. My husband is an absolutely wonderful man and father. He is supportive, funny, successful and loving. However, I am wildly attracted to this other man.

I made up two reasons to have sham appointments. For the last one I dressed as sexy as I could on a workday, and flirted as best I could without seeming too forward. He was friendly but did not initiate anything.

Then, I saw the physician in the grocery store, and he made it a point to smile at me but not speak. My husband and child were with me.

At any rate, I have a follow-up appointment in about one month. Should I be forward with him? (And if so, how?) I do not want to lose my husband, but I am interested in this other man.

--- JENNIFER

Well, Jennifer, this is simple really. How much does your husband make? More than a doctor?
I'm guessing probably not. Can he give you the lifestyle you've always dreamed of? Nice expensive cars, jewelry, a mansion? Again, probably not.

You should be chasing Mr. Dr. every chance you get. Be secretive about it though, just in case he ends up being an impossible catch. You don't want your husband kicking you out in the street until you find another doctor to catch. After you nail his ass, then you can dump the old man. He can take care of the kids and you won't have to worry about their sorry asses any more. After all, it is all about you, right?


Stupid fucking slut.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll like this one:
Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

curmudgeon said...

I got a chuckle or two...

My Flock Rocks! said...

Next time I need advise...I'm asking you! :)

Scottsdale Girl said...

Hit em in the head with a sledgehammer. I like your style

The Stormin Mormon said...

Her husband shouldn't go fishing on Christmas... That might make everyone suspicious.

(What, to soon?)

curmudgeon said...

S.G.,
Thanks!

Stormin',
How about a round of golf? ;)

The British Bird. said...

cried laughing watching Achmed the dead terrorist.
thanks for posting.,.

curmudgeon said...

He was a hoot.