"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, October 05, 2007

I Gots Me A "A"!

You Scored an A

You got 10/10 questions correct.

It's pretty obvious that you don't make basic grammatical errors.
If anything, you're annoyed when people make simple mistakes on their blogs.
As far as people with bad grammar go, you know they're only human.
And it's humanity and its current condition that truly disturb you sometimes.

Damn tootin'.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

rachel said...

I have to send this quiz to a friend who just saw her college "group project." She said it was turned in with grammar that was atrocious.

Me? 10 for 10. :)

Rick Rockhill said...

Darn it, I only scored a "B" and I thought I was better than that!

curmudgeon said...

rachel,
I believe it. Oh, and congrats ;)

savant,
Dude! What's up with that!