"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, October 26, 2007

Stupid Shit

Lock of "Che's" hair up for Dallas auction

Reuters - Thu Oct 25, 3:50 PM ET

DALLAS (Reuters) - A strand of revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara's hair and related items are being auctioned on Thursday in Dallas in a sale that is rumoured to have caught the eye of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.
[...]
Put his entire head up for auction and maybe I'll think about bidding. Just so I can have a new soccer ball.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

GUYK said...

Put up Hugo Chavez's head for bid and there will probably be a lot of action on it

curmudgeon said...

I would be in that line.

Pooke said...

I want to know what the "Lock" of hair is:

Can I place it in my armpits as a homage to Madonna?

Can I glue it to my hamster, take pictures and send it to the Discovery Channel and claim it Bigfoot?

Or maybe sell it to Ben Affleck for his place in the Bahamas. He's a fan, right?

curmudgeon said...

Or all of the above?