"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ask The Curmudgeon

DEAR CURMUDGEON: My son, "Logan," recently started at a new school, and we are getting calls requesting play dates. So far, I have responded by offering to host, but eventually I will have to decide if I feel comfortable letting my son go to a home I'm not familiar with.

I feel strongly that Logan should not go to a home where the parents -- or children -- own guns. How do I ask the question without passing judgment? I respect my neighbors' right to own a firearm and don't wish to challenge their choice, but I simply cannot in good conscience allow my son to play in a home with a gun. -- ATLANTA MOM

DEAR ATLANTA MOM: AAAAHHHHH!!!! YOU STUPID, PARANOID, UNEDUCATED, PILE OF DOG SHIT!

Sorry for yelling. Let me try to calm down and broach this subject in another mindset.

Okay, here's what you should do. You should go to the neighbors and ask them if they have a gun. Hopefully, they do, at which point, you can ask to borrow it.
Then you can take it home and learn little Logan the safe and proper handling of firearms. Teach him what he should and shouldn't do with them.
Then you should sneak away to a secluded space and blow your fucking brains out, since you obviously don't know anything about how teaching your kid right and wrong - especially when it comes to being safe and how to avoid hurting themselves. You would rather shelter little Logan from all evil so they never have any real life experiences. You are of the libtard mindset who thinks there are no losers. Everyone's a "winner" in your book. You don't deserve to be raising kids.

Woops! Failed the 'other' mindset thing. ;)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He'll grow up to be a teacher at the college.

curmudgeon said...

No doubt.