"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Almost A Darwin Award

BWAH!!!!!:
Driver lights cigarette near propane tank, torches car

A Coeur d’Alene man was hospitalized Friday after setting his car on fire in a motel parking lot.

Michael R. Brandt, 41, suffered burns and totaled his car after lighting a cigarette while inside the vehicle; a full propane tank sat in the passenger seat, police said.

Witnesses at the Cedar Motel, 316 Coeur d’Alene Lake Dr., pulled Brandt, 41, from his burning 1992 Lumina about 2:24 p.m.

Coeur d’Alene firefighters extinguished the blaze, and Brandt was transported to Kootenai Medical Center emergency room, where he was still being evaluated at 4:30 p.m.
It is absolutely impossible for me to find the slightest inkling of sympathy for someone so fucking stupid.

Sorry dude, you deserved a lot worse. I'm just glad you didn't have any passengers to take with you.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Pique Oil said...

Have a look at this link. One less to breed and hopefully the rest were sterilized at the same time
http://tvnz.co.nz/content/875570

curmudgeon said...

What a maroon. Damn near took all the idiots out though. I'll bet they remember that for a spell.