"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, July 24, 2009

Would I Go?

Space exploration volunteers wanted (The catch? It's a one-way ticket)

[...]
The next generation of astronauts may hurtle through the cosmos for years or decades on a mission to explore distant planets and stars – and never return.
[...]
Damn tootin' I would go. It would fucking cool to go somewhere off in space and do some exploring, see the shit first-hand and close up.

You wouldn't be coming back to tell stories in person, but big deal. What with chats, email, twitter, blogs, journals, blah blah blah - how many people do you 'talk' to each day without seeing them face to face?


Update w/pic:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Four words for you: planet of the apes.

curmudgeon said...

Or maybe "Andromeda Strain".

Anonymous said...

If it was comfortable, like on Star Trek the Next Generation, and I had a nice room and there was a bar, I might do it. But if it's pissing in a baggy and eating stuff out of a toothpaste tube, I pass.

curmudgeon said...

A bar? You want too much.