"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Pat On The Back

I have to send out another cheer for the efforts of pooke over at The Poison Apple Tree.
Bless her heart for all she and her family are doing for the soldiers.

As she points out in this post:
"...we have lost 20 Marines over the past few days.
[...]
Our troops need our support more than ever. Soldier's Angels has many ways to support them;"
Go here and take a look:



Then, when you're done, go here and take a look:
High Fives For Heroes





2 comments:

curmudgeon said...

I'll go along with that.

My flag has flown continuously for the last 3 1/2 years.

Pooke said...

Wow, Dave. Big Big thanks to you... you've been such an advocate I can't say thanks enough. I, too have been flying my flag and replacing my yellow ribbons when they get weary. I ALWAYS try to put my money where my mouth is. I supported this mission in Iraq, so I support our troops. I also advocate smaller government so I work for private charities. That makes sense to me.

You were the one responsible for pulling us out of obscurity, so I thank you for that, too!