"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I Got A Birdie!

Seagull is hit by pitch:

AP - Wed Jun 7, 9:08 AM ET Sent 200 times

BUFFALO, N.Y. - Seagulls shouldn't fly between Bisons and Bulls. One of the birds found that out during last Sunday's Triple-A minor league game between the Buffalo Bisons and the Durham Bulls. The Bisons were batting in the bottom of the eleventh when a seagull flew between the pitcher's mound and home plate just as Durham's pitcher released the ball.
[...]
Now that would have been a sight.

2 comments:

rachel said...

Randy Johnson's done it, but I don't think it was as big or as dumb a bird as a seagull.

I don't recall if that was a ball or a strike.

curmudgeon said...

Seem I remember hearing about that once.
That would be entertaining to see.
A pigeon would be even better.