"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, May 27, 2005

One Of My Last Conversations With An 8-track Player

8-track: Once I rose above the noise and confusion.

Curmudgeon: Oh? And why's that?

8-track: Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion.

Curmudgeon: So you got up there a ways, did you?

8-track: I was soaring ever higher.

Curmudgeon: Sounds exciting!

8-track: But I flew too high.

Curmudgeon: Don't it just figure. That always seems to happen with you dope smokin' rock and roll types.

Well, carry on then.

2 comments:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Love that song! Though I'm too young to have enjoyed the 8 track in it's heyday, the only car I could afford when I was 17 was a 1972 buick. I scoured yard sales looking for 8-tracks so I can honestly say... man that takes me back!

I just stumbled here from Mister Pissed...

curmudgeon said...

Well thanks for stopping by and commenting!
Hope to see you back here.