"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

One Of My Last Conversations With An 8-track Player

Curmudgeon: So tell me something you remember from high school.

8-track: School girl sweety

Curmudgeon: Go on. Tell me about her then.

8-track: with a classy kinda sassy little skirt's

Curmudgeon: I see. Short skirt?

8-track: climbin' way up her knee

Curmudgeon: Ok, go on

8-track: There was three young young ladies in the school gym locker

Curmudgeon: Three girls in a locker? Doing what?

8-track: When I noticed they was lookin' at me

Curmudgeon: You took advantage of the opportunity, no?

8-track: I was a high school loser, never made it with a lady

Curmudgeon: Never?

8-track: Till the boys told me somethin' I missed

Curmudgeon: Hell yea!

8-track: Then my next door neighbor with a daughter had a favor

Curmudgeon: SHE had a favor?

8-track:
So I gave her just a little kiss, a-like this

~

No comments: