"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Ask The Curmudgeon

DEAR CURMUDGEON: I'm 34 years old, married for 16 years. I was 18 when we married, and he is older. I was in love and thought, like many women, that I would live happily ever after. What a crock! My problem is this: I have completely outgrown this man. He treats me like one of the kids and demands control of everything I do. He can be abusive at times. I really want to leave him because I have no love in my heart for him anymore. Earlier this year I took my kids to my mother's and stayed for two weeks. I felt liberated. The thing is, I cannot support my kids by myself. I went back to him against everything I felt. Even if I press for child support, because of what he earns, this would not be much. I only make $24,000 a year, and I have tried to make a budget out of that, but I cannot make it. My only other option is to get a second job, and then what kind of mother would that make me? I don't know what to do. I cannot stay in our house. He has said many times that this is his house and everything in it is his, as well. He said he would destroy everything before giving me anything. I don't want anything but my sanity and independence. How do I go about doing that and give my kids the life they deserve?
Well that's an easy one. Kill the fucker and collect the insurance money.

I mean, gee whiz! You said he is abusive, right? Clock him with the iron sometime when he's fast asleep, then knock yourself in the face a couple times to make it look good.

Problem solved.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: