"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Good Gawd

What with all the hate for Tibet, that's gotta piss China off:
Tibetan woman holds Olympic flame atop Everest
1 hour, 12 minutes ago

EVEREST BASE CAMP, China (Reuters) - A Tibetan woman took the Olympic torch the last steps to the top of Everest on Thursday, realizing "a dream of all Chinese people," but Tibetan exiles criticized Beijing for politicizing the Games.
[...]
Oh well. Fuck 'em.

It amazes me that the commie, shit shipping, repressed, poor, underpaid, overworked, unhealthy, starving piece of shit country is hosting the olympics in the first place. But oh well. Who am I to say?






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

The British Bird. said...

yes, and they have no real crappers either. Can you imagine the average four hundred pound "American tourist type" Unloading after the all you can eat chinese buffet? W@#$#me! Apparently their loo's consist of squatting over a hole.

curmudgeon said...

Yeah, I've seen pictures. My shoes wouldn't fare too well.