"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Saturday Morning Coming Down

Anyone out there a fan of Bugs Bunny? How about The Roadrunner?

I used to get up every Saturday morning and watch the Bugs Bunny/Roadrunner hour. In fact, since the advent of Nickelodeon, I would still watch that silly shit every chance I got. Marvin the Martian and Michigan J. Frog are my all-time favorites, but there are only few of those. But I still like most of the "old-school" cartoons.

Yeah, I know. Grow the fuck up already.
Shut up.

So anyway, Warner Brothers released a bunch of "Looney Tunes" on DVD, and I have added a couple of those box sets to my limited DVD collection. I watch them on occasion, usually Saturday mornings - and still get a good chuckle out of those.

Where is all this leading? Well, check this shit out:That is COOL I tell you!

Remember the episode with the "Earthquake Pills"?


How about the "Do it yourself tornado kit"?


Or the "Jet Motor"?


Crack me the hell up, they do.

Go check out some of the other stuff, if you're in the mood for a little reminiscing.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaahh. That takes me back. To the good old days when Saturday morning cartoons didn't have to have a "message" and were merely about nonsensical violence and cats getting the shit kicked out of them.

curmudgeon said...

Exactly. The "real" cartoons. :)