"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oblama-bama-bo-bama

So I guess we know why Oblama is so far ahead with the delegate count. It seems he is counting delegates from 60 states rather than just the constriction of 50 that Hitlary is working with. Seems like quite an advantage, no?

[...]
"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."
[...]
57 states, with one left to go. Then add Alaska and Hawaii, gee whiz. Our country is growing at an alarming rate!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: