"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Don't Care Who Y'are...

Tha's funny:

Nude maid accused of really cleaning up

Wed May 28, 10:38 PM ET

TAMPA, Fla. - A nude maid is accused of really cleaning up at a Florida man's home. The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said a 50-year-old man hired the maid from the Internet on Friday to clean his Tampa home.
[...]
Now on the surface, the poor bastard got shafted by the maid, no doubt. But it gets better:
When the man's wife came home from vacation, she discovered $40,000 in jewelry missing from their bedroom.
BWAAAAHHHH!!! "Look honey, I had someone clean the house so it would be all spic and span when you got home!"

"Nice. Thank you dear! But...where's my jewelry?"

"Uh, the real question is, where did she hide it?"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

country roads said...

Good thing I don't have anything worth stealing. What's this maid's number?

curmudgeon said...

Bah, $100 an hour? That's a bit too much.

Mrs. K's Lemonade Stand said...

Too funny!

Anonymous said...

That's pretty bizarre.

Mark said...

I'm fairly certain that if I hired a nude maid I'd be watching her pretty closely.

curmudgeon said...

Yeah, no doubt. He must have gone into the bathroom a spell to rub one out.

B Smith said...

Maid takes Wife's jewels.
Wife removes 'family jewels'.
Heh.

curmudgeon said...

Good take!