"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, May 30, 2008

Echoes From The Past

Hello... Hello... Hello... Hello... Hello...

Yup, it's started, again:

"If McCain gets in, it's going to be very, very dangerous," she [Susan Sarandon] says.

"It's a critical time, but I have faith in the American people. If they prove me wrong, I'll be checking out a move to Italy. Maybe Canada, I don't know. We're at an abyss."
It's a valiant try by Ms. Sarandon, but the voters are unlikely to be fooled. We'll never know how many cast votes for George Bush in 2004, anticipating that Alec Baldwin, Robert Redford, Janeane Garofalo, Michael Moore, and many others would pack up and move to Canada. Alas, they failed to hold up their end of the deal.

Tell me Ms. Sarandon: how do I know that if I vote for John McCain, you'll keep your promise?
Very reminiscent of the Bush v. Kerry elections, no?

Via The Weekly Standard:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

The British Bird. said...

Hell, lets have a whip round and drum up some cash towards her plane trip!

curmudgeon said...

I'll throw some cash in the kitty!

Mark said...

Typical libtards. Making promises they'll never keep.

B Smith said...

My thought was to have her drive off the edge of the Grand Canyon (as in Thelma and Louise), except without Geena Davis, and not driving a beautiful old Thunderbird...a Prius, maybe?