"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Future?

This is not all that far fetched.

Like a subject I have previously worried on in this post and this post, Big Brother doesn't need any more information about my life than I am willing to give voluntarily.

And what I do with my life should not be determined by anyone who says they are trying to look out for me.
As I have said before - Anyone trying to tell me they are looking out for my well being is only trying to fuck me in the ass and tell me it feels good.

Anyway, take a minute and thing about that little movie.

2 comments:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

hilarious, adn scary. I agreed with both your previous posts. I'm stingey with my information, too.. but since I pay for nearly everything with a debit card, i guess it doesn't matter - I'm there for the tracking. I need to go cash-only and buy a horse. Think you can drink and operate a horse? That'd be a nice little perk!

curmudgeon said...

I don't even like using the 'discount clubs' in the supermarkets.
They don't need records of what I buy.