"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Steaming Pile Of Shit

I guess it's time for another installment of the Steaming Pile Of Shit award.

These idiots really deserve individual awards, but since they've all been hollering from their respective soapboxes that "The Man" blew up the New Orleans levees with the intent of eradicating the poor, black population there. (Proof? What prrof?) Now they want to file a class action suit against FEMA and Homeland Security for negligence, which resulted in deaths of people in the area. Since they're all touting the same bullshit, they get to share the award this time.

Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan. Reverends, one and all.
I guess by calling themselves reverends they now how the ability to collect tax-free donations or something. I can't imagine they are actually representatives of any sane religious practices. Or maybe I should put it this way; I don't want any part of any God that would have them as leaders of His religion.

So with that, here's is your award:



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Al, Louis, Jesse - You have no intention of helping anyone. Katrina victims of any race, for your self aggrandizing, selfish, racist and paranoid preachings, y'all are a Steaming Pile Of Shit.


Interesting. I think that's the first time I've seen a picture of Jesse Jackson with his mouth closed.