"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, October 21, 2005

Queenie

If you haven't read Queenie's blog, you simply must.
One of the best writers on these here interwebs, and always entertaining.
To wit:
He's downstairs now, sipping India tea with his pinky extended and watching the six-hour version of Pride and Prejudice. Meanwhile, I'm upstairs with a cold beer, cleaning our guns and watching Band of Brothers.
She cracks me up.

This being the halloween season, she also has quite the ghost story post....

Update: Dammit! I wanted it to pop, not take you away from me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. Curmudgeon, you are too good to me. I'm just a bitter old hag with a hunt and peck fetish, really.

Kisses for being so dang sweet.

curmudgeon said...

I really missed that gap in posting.
Glad you're back at it!