"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, October 24, 2005

SHEEEEE'S BAAAAACK!!!!

Good gawd. Not again.
"I'm going to go to Washington, D.C. and I'm going to give a speech at the White House, and after I do, I'm going to tie myself to the fence and refuse to leave until they agree to bring our troops home," Sheehan said in a telephone interview last week as the milestone approached.

"And I'll probably get arrested, and when I get out, I'll go back and do the same thing," she said.
[...]

Okay Cindy, do it. Tie yourself up. I hope you don't get arrested. I hope you hang there and shit your pants, piss your pants. Rot.

But no, you'll untie yourself to go take a break, have a shower, eat some lunch, talk to the press.

Just remember:

2 comments:

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

I want our troops home too, but good lord... what is wrong with that woman?

curmudgeon said...

Aus...,
I would love to see that. Except they would be the ones arrested.

Rachael,
I think everyone feels that way.
But when the time is right, not when some loon who doesn't have a clue thinks they should.