"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Funny

THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK:
  • Indubitably
  • Innovative
  • Preliminary
  • Proliferation
  • Cinnamon

THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK:
  • Specificity
  • British Constitution
  • Passive-aggressive disorder
  • Loquacious
  • Transubstantiate

THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK:

  • Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
  • Nope, no more booze for me.
  • Sorry, but you're not really my type.
  • Good evening officer isn't it lovely out tonight.
  • Oh, I just couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing.
  • Sorry I'm being such a jackass.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean I can't sing...the drunker I get the better I sound...right??

curmudgeon said...

Me too. :)