"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Scary

Lawmaker aims to allow the blind to hunt

Reuters - Tue Dec 12, 10:40 AM ET

AUSTIN, Texas (Reuters) - A Texas lawmaker is aiming to allow the blind to hunt. Texas State Representative Edmund Kuempel has introduced a measure that would allow blind people to hunt any game that sighted people can currently pursue.
[...]
Just what we need. There are enough hunters out there now who don't always verify their target without adding this to the mix.

Oh, I'm sure the spotters will do their job just fine, but it's still a scary thought.

I guess they couldn't do any worse than Cheney.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sound totally out of line to me.... How do they know where to shoot??

Anonymous said...

I'm all for it. You'd have to have a really good spotter I think.

curmudgeon said...

Someone looking through the binocs saying "down...down...up now...a little to the left...up...up...whoa! down...down...FIRE! no wait....down....down..."