"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, December 01, 2006

Quote Of The Day

This story is a little dated, but what can I say? I just saw it:
“In some African countries, if you kill an elephant you may go to prison.

If you kill a journalist, you might not.”
Worth a 'shot' as they say.

You can trust journalists about as far as politicians.
Maybe they need to swear on the bible or koran "to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth" as they sign on the air every night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...you say something....Maybe because the elephants are close to be exterminated, the human are not. (Rather the opposite)

curmudgeon said...

What I'm saying is I don't like lying, biased journalists.