"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, March 26, 2007

And From The "Duh" Files...

Anna Nicole Smith died of drug overdose Reuters

13 minutes ago

DANIA BEACH, Florida (Reuters) - An accidental overdose caused last month's sudden death of former Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith, Seminole Police Chief Charlie Tiger said on Monday.
[...]
Never would have guessed that.


"I-Immmma gonner...Leemme 'lone now dammitsshhh. I-I-...I toleya I wun'nt f-f-feel uh, feelin' sho-gooodnnnnn..."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

SHOCKER! Not.

Seriously - it took THIS long to determine the cause of death? No, no no.

curmudgeon said...

Some big surprise, eh?

Anonymous said...

Took a long time to count all the different drugs I think.

Eight different prescriptions?

Elvis never had it so good.

curmudgeon said...

He's patting her on the back right now saying "Uh, nice job there uh, Anna, uh. Yeah."

Scottsdale Girl said...

Elvis isn't dead he is on another planet.

Uhm, wha happened to Maricopa Mark?
My linkylinks don't work

rachel said...

SG - Mark's here now.

I liked this part from the article Wyatt quoted: "she had recently had a bacterial infection from injecting drugs into her buttocks".

She was either very flexible or had help... And no, I haven't seen her "movies" to know just how flexible she was.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

I hopr the world survivle the loss. (SIGH)

curmudgeon said...

S.G.,
Elvis shot JFK, right?

Rachel,
I even heard it ruptured a puss pocket she had created from previous injections. Evidently it wasn't her first either.

Kirsten,
No doubt. BWAH!

Anonymous said...

Please don't mention Elvis, or anyone else with a real career when talking about Anna!

I heard that she got the sleeping meds in the buttocks and got one with a dirty needle. She had a blood infection from that and had she gone to the hospital, we most likely wouldn't be gagging everyday over "updates"!

Thanks for coming by, Dave!

curmudgeon said...

It is rather slanderous at that.
But... they do have the drug thing in common.

Unlike her, the story will never die.
Much to my chagrin.