"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

BWAH!

Bet on for fate of Heather Mills' leg

Reuters - Mon Mar 12, 3:33 AM ET

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - An online gambling site is taking bets on whether Heather Mills' artificial leg will fall off during her upcoming appearance on "Dancing with the Stars."
[...]
Now THAT'S funny.

I'm going to go out on a 'limb' and say she uses extra glue to give her a 'leg up' that night.

Anyone care to take me up on that bet?

Break a leg Heather!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

Dude she will be voted off before that happens. One can hope anyway.

curmudgeon said...

Who knows? She may have already paid them off.

I'll have to read about it anyway.
I refuse to watch those sort 'reality' shows.