"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Beef. It's What's Rotting In Your Colon

High Red Meat Consumption Linked to Colon Cancer
"Long-term high consumption of red and processed meat may increase the risk of cancer in the colon and rectum, a new study shows."
Duh.
We've known this for what, 20 years now? But somehow these studies keep getting funded.
I'll have mine cooked medium, seared, please.

Update: I have a suggestion, albeit rather a disgusting one. Do a study on Michael Moore-on's colon. You will first have to remove his head, but you could then take a culture. There will be a virtual ecosystem growing in there. The Andromeda Strain would pale by comparison.
"I'll have a rib-eye, two New Yorks, a T-bone, all medium rare. Add 3 baked potatoes, all-you-can-eat salad bar, 4 bowls of soup, and 3 - no make that 2 slices of chocolate cake. I'm trying to watch my waistline. Well, it is out where I can see it pretty good right now."

No comments: