"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

She-males

No, not that kind. I mean metrosexuals, wimps, sissies, .... the sort of idiot dads, inadequate and stupid husbands or boyfriends which are being portrayed on teevee shows and commercials nowadays. What the hell is going on here? BULLSHIT!
Well for starters, marketers. The idea, as far as I can see, is to portray men as some sort of pussy-whipped, helpless little kitten who is incapable of the day-to-day operations of child rearing, getting to work on time, and even driving the car, not to mention survival without the assistance of a stronger, healthier, wealthier, wiser woman around to help him, while struggling through life. "Hey ladies - Buy our SUV and you can be the HE-MAN of the family." BULLSHIT!
Now if you're one to watch and believe that sort of shit, then good for you. Pussy. You probably watch and believe most of the other shit spewing from the anus of Hollywood too. It's teevee people. It's a movie people. It's not reality. No matter how much a "reality Show" is marketed as reality, it ain't. It's BULLSHIT!
Now don't get me wrong. I like women - I like them a lot. I've been with the same one for 20 GD years. But she would never have the gall to claim I couldn't get through life without her. BULLSHIT! She knows it, I know it, and most men know it.
I still open the door for ladies. I do most of the cooking. I occasionally help with laundry. Yes, I do some of the "women's work". I also do the yard work, the house maintenance, the wood working, welding, beer brewing, BBQing and other assorted "man" stuff. My wife wouldn't have it any other way. She is a real, authentic, modern day woman. She's glad to have a manly man around to do the man things around the house. She's glad to have a 'Knight in Shining Armor' come rescue her when she has a flat tire, needs a jar opened, or something heavy carried. She could surely survive without a man around, but she would rather not.
Naw, Hollywood can keep their big bellied, helpless, simpering wussies. I'll take my arrangement anytime.

More about The Pussification Of The Western Male and Daddy Just HAAAAAD to Marry a Feminist.

No comments: