"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, July 17, 2006

Bad Bad Juju

From a thoughtful post over at Bad Bad Juju:

These Motherfuckers Are Crazy

Hezbollah is a militant terrorist Lebanese Islamist group that want all of us to live in the 12th century.

Hamas is a militant terrorist Islamist group, funded by Iran, that want all of us to live in the 12th century.

These motherfuckers are crazy.

This problem will not go away until we adapt to their modus operandi, and do what needs to be done. Once. And. For. All.

If there are 2 billion Muslims, and only 1% (20 million) aspire to murderous suicide / homicide acts of terror, we've got a long row to hoe. But it also means they need to come up with 1 billion, 440 million virgins.

Now, that's a bunch of hoes.

Bwah! A tall order there.

2 comments:

Deb said...

I'm still getting lectures about this subject. I'm getting kind of tired of the subject and think I'll leave it alone for a while.

curmudgeon said...

I haven't kept up at all on that little scuffle. I'm not even going to touch it, at least yet.
But the "1 billion, 440 million virgins." part made me giggle.