"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, July 14, 2006

Uh, Why?

Bottled water in meaty flavours? Dogs lap it up:

AFP - Thu Jul 13, 10:27 AM ET Sent 636 times

SYDNEY (AFP) - Cool bottled water in three delicious flavours -- beef, chicken and bacon. Not tempted? Your dog will be.
[...]
Your dog will be tempted? Your dog licks it's own ass. It don't care what the water tastes like.

Now I, on the other hand, could get into a bottle of "charcoal seared ribeye topped with sauteed mushrooms" flavored water. Add a shot of Maker's Mark and you have a meal.

3 comments:

boneman said...

Found THE answer to the question that has puzzled mankind for a millenium, and thought I'de share it with ya....

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed.
The chicken is leaning against the headboard smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on its face.
The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, "Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question."

....ok, maybe not a millenium. Maybe just a few hours ago, eh?

boneman said...

Me?
I wandered over from Jean's.

curmudgeon said...

Hah! I've oft times wondered that myself.

Thanks for stopping by!