"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, July 10, 2006

Scoop: Cindy Sheehan: Bombs Bursting in Air

Horse face is at it again:
Scoop: Cindy Sheehan: Bombs Bursting in Air:

[...]
When I look at the star-spangled banner, I think of my son who began wearing a uniform with the flag on it from the time he went into scouting at the age of 6. I also think of one of the last pictures taken of Casey when he was awaiting deployment to Iraq from Kuwait. He was standing in a tent holding a bottle of water, wearing his desert cammies with an American flag patch on the chest. When we buried him a few weeks after that picture was taken, I was handed a folded flag, which reminded me of the swaddling blanket that I wrapped him in to bring him home from the hospital almost 25 years before.
[...]
When I see your face it reminds me of that turd I left swirling in the shitter this morning
Thousands of peace-loving and war-hating members of the human race from all over the world are planning on coming to Crawford, Texas, to Camp Casey again this summer to stand, sit, or camp in the face of the neo-con war machine and prove to the world that there are Americans who will courageously speak for the people of Iraq and our soldiers who have no voices but who just want to be left in peace.

Come to Camp Casey.

We have room for everyone, and everyone is welcome.
I'll set up the hamburger stand.
And I'll sell ammo.

3 comments:

Miss Sassy said...

Is this soapbox still allowed in our media?
Thought she'da been gagged in her sleep by now.

Oh, thats right, we are in the W administration now, those things require the mental stamina to, say, get an intern to suck you while your working. =)

curmudgeon said...

sassy,
I wish she had been gagged in her sleep by now. No such luck.

asu...,
Hmm, any chance that's where she's actually headed?
Yeah, I didn't think so.

curmudgeon said...

Sorry, I meant aus....