"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

No, This Ain't Me

Ya' know, Sometimes I just don't have words. When I see something like this, I think "What.In.The.Hell."
I think of the evolutionary process of men. Of caveman Grog - his face dripping with the blood of a fresh kill; or of Eric the Red - wiping his sword on the coat of his fallen enemy; or maybe of Jesse James or Billy the Kid staring at the hole in the center of their opponents forehead; and compare it with what sort of "manly" man would be doing this sort of shit, and all I can do is just shake my head.



5 comments:

Deb said...

It would have been cuter if you.. I mean he, would shave your/his legs before putting on the stockings.

Peggasus said...

I don't even want to know how you found this.

And I just had breakfast. Thanks.

curmudgeon said...

Oh no. No fucking way would I A) do that, B) take pictures, C) post them on Gore's interweb.

Sorry about breakfast Peg, but I can honestly say that I definitely wasn't looking for it!
Someone with less scruples than me sent it to me.

Susan as Herself said...

That is AWESOME.

Although, I would indeed insist he use my razor before borrowing my undies.

Hahahahaha. LOVE the ruffle.

curmudgeon said...

I think it may take more than one razor.