"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Y Not?

Push for simpler spelling persists:

By DARLENE SUPERVILLE, Associated Press Writer Wed Jul 5, 3:11 AM ET

WASHINGTON - When 'say,' 'they' and 'weigh' rhyme, but 'bomb,' 'comb' and 'tomb' don't, wuudn't it maek mor sens to spel wurdz the wae thae sound?

Those in favor of simplified spelling say children would learn faster and illiteracy rates would drop. Opponents say a new system would make spelling even more confusing.
[...]
I wud hav liket to hav seen this bak when I was lerning to spell. But it's to laet now I think.

3 comments:

Jean said...

ha!...you're hopeless!..... think of it as brain cell excercise.. like sex....use it or lose it.

curmudgeon said...

Thnak the dogs for splel chikers.

curmudgeon said...

That hurt my head.