"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Monday, July 31, 2006

Instant Asshole. Just Add Alcohol

Mel Gibson "Out of Control":

[...]
'I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested and said things I do not believe to be true and which are despicable,' Gibson said in a statement.

According to TMZ.com, Gibson called the arresting deputy a 'motherf---ker,' whom he was going to 'f--k' on account of 'he [Gibson] 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me [the deputy].'

Later, the Website reported, Gibson ranted about the 'f--king Jews,' who 'are responsible for all the wars in the world,' and asked the deputy, 'Are you a Jew?' (Gibson, who helped build a Catholic church in Malibu, is not.)
[...]
Not that he wasn't a pompous, arrogant fuck to start with.
Typical of most Hollywood types anyway.

No comments: