"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Friday, July 21, 2006

It's All About Me - II

For some reason, Rachel thought the world needed to know even more about me than I posted here. So here ya' go:

3 things that scare me:

  • Lightning - when I have no cover
  • Dentists (See root canal post)
  • Lying politicians

3 people that make me laugh:

  • Steven Wright
  • Mrs. Curmudgeon
  • Lying politicians

3 things that I hate most:

  • Maggots
  • Ragheaded Islamofascists
  • Lying politicians

3 things I don’t understand:

  • The relevance of the String Theory
  • The obsession with The Big Bang theory
  • Lying politicians (Redundancy alert)
3 things I am doing right now:
  • This meme
  • Reading news
  • Waiting for the weekend

3 things I want to do before I die:

  • Pink Floyd in concert
  • Finish my cabin
  • Retire

3 things I can do:

  • Play musical instruments (none proficiently)
  • Woodworking
  • Metalworking

3 ways to describe my personality:

  • Quiet
  • Bullheaded
  • Too lenient

3 things I can’t do:

  • Hold a grudge (Usually)
  • Speak Japanese
  • Fly a helicopter

3 things I think you should listen to:

  • Rock and roll
  • The sounds in a forest
  • Your conscience

3 things you should never listen to:

  • Greenies
  • Vegetarians
  • Lying politicians (Again?)

3 absolute favorite foods:

  • Steak
  • Lobster
  • Crab

3 things I’d like to learn:

  • When the Megabucks will hit
  • Where the Megabucks will hit
  • What machine the Megabucks will hit

3 beverages I drink regularly:

  • Coffee
  • Beer
  • Pepsi

3 shows I watched as a kid:

  • Lone Ranger
  • Star Trek
  • Looney Toons

3 people I am tagging:

I'm not going to tag.
If you're up for it, go ahead and post your answers and post me a comment.

No comments: