"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Regurgitation Alert

I just had to check on the progress of one of my favorite punching bags. Lo, and behold! I see a post by the ever-caring, downtrodden, heartbroken, starving, dumber-than-a-sleighload-of-shit, anti-American Cindy Sheehan over on one of the other stupidest motherfuckers in the world's site:
"As hard as I may try, I cannot wrap my mind around the fanatical rhetoric coming out of DC and from all over the world and the mindless and seemingly overwhelming support of Israel's right to "defend itself." What Israel is doing in Lebanon by killing hundreds of innocent civilians in a relatively short period of time is like the US defending itself from the tens of thousands of innocent babies, women and children in Iraq."
Uh, yeah. Very similar.
"It seems like we are arm chair witnesses to Armageddon and ashamed witnesses to our fool of a President at the G-8: groping women; talking, eating, and swearing with his mouth full; drooling over slicing a pig and generally acting like a drunken and amorous frat boy at a toga party."
I think I must have seen a different scenario than you, you stupid fucked-up bitch.

Oh, and how's the diet going?:
"...the closest thing I could find to a smoothie to get a little protein was a coffee with vanilla ice cream in it."
Damn, that's rough. No smoothie?
"However, there is not a Jamba Juice on every corner, so blended juice drinks with protein powder are impossible to find."
I could just cry.
She wants to fast, but she really doesn't want to not eat. That's the sacrifice of someone who really doesn't want to sacrifice*.



*See also: Lefty, Liberal, Moron.

No comments: