"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's All About Me

I got this in an email and I thought I would just go ahead and post it here. What the hell. I'm uninspired today.

> A) Jobs I have had in my life:
  1. Lawn mower boy
  2. Paperboy
  3. Golf course/fairground maintenance
  4. Quicky-mart assistant manager
  5. Heavy equipment operator
  6. Mechanic/Tire repairman
  7. Coal miner
  8. Bus boy
  9. Welder
  10. Courier
  11. House painter
  12. Computer programmer
  13. Project developement Mgr
> B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
  1. Cannery Row
  2. Sling Blade
  3. Outland
  4. Anything John Wayne, Clint Eastwood or Mmmm... Debra Winger
> C) Four places I have lived:
  1. Afton WY
  2. Castledale UT
  3. Las Vegas NV
  4. Hooterville NV
>D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
  1. Jeopardy
  2. King of the Hill
  3. Dirty Jobs
  4. History Channel
>E ) Four places I have been on vacation:
  1. Yellowstone
  2. Cancun
  3. Chicago
  4. Gulf of Mexico cruise
> F) Websites I visit almost daily:
  1. tek-tips.com
  2. fark.com
  3. Yahoo
  4. various blogs
>G ) Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Meat - ARRRR!!!! Beef, pig, fish, foul, wild game, you name it
  2. Dutch oven anything
  3. Smoked anything
  4. Cheese
>H) Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Fishing
  2. Golfing
  3. The cabin
  4. Not Hooterville
>I) Four friends I think will respond:
  1. I have four friends?

Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.
Its cheesy but fun if you have a few minutes to daydream!

Update: Like I said, this was an email. And I ain't going to implore anyone else to do it. But I wouldn't mind reading replies on your blog.

No comments: