"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Good Read

I've been meaning to do this for a couple days now, but after such flattery I couldn't help but direct you folks to her place.

I know I referenced British Bird in a previous post, but it was in the form of a question. This time it's in the form of a recommendation.

Go over to her blog and give it a read. She has a husband in the Coast Guard and is rightfully, very proud of his service.

She has posted some videos which - some are funnier than hell, and some are quite serious, but all are good.

Go give her a read, and wish her luck at her new job. She has plenty of good posts, is very nice, and on top of all that, she's a looker! ;)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

The British Bird. said...

Now its my turn to blush.. thanks D.

I laughed so hard at the Carling and wine opener vids, I cried. Hubby sent me those.

curmudgeon said...

Oh yeah. The 'housecleaning' video especially, was a hoot!

Anonymous said...

I took a look. It's a good blog. I liked Sgt. Freedom and the video on the troops very much. She has a good sense of humor and her heart is in the right place.

curmudgeon said...

I agree. Glad you liked it too.