"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Oh! The Humanity!

Colo. school bans tag on its playground

AP - Thu Aug 30, 7:44 AM ET

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - An elementary school has banned tag on its playground after some children complained they were harassed or chased against their will.
[...]
My goodness. It's about time! We can't have such dangerous activities going on at our schools. I'm glad they finally saw this dangerous game for what it is.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

curmudgeon said...

I have seen that game played in recent years, but it I never heard of it when I was younger. We played "Flying Tackle" and "Red Rover".

Both of which have caused me to get the shit knocked out of me a few times.