"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Yeah, Right

Van Halen, Roth to announce tour next week

Reuters - Tue Aug 7, 5:39 AM ET Sent 1,654 times

NASHVILLE (Billboard) - Van Halen will announce a 50-date American reunion tour with original singer David Lee Roth during a news conference in Hollywood next week, sources said.
[...]
These guys are so fucked up, it will be interesting to see if they can really pull it off. First, they have to stay out of rehab long enough to get on the tour bus, then they have to get along with each other for ... how long?

Yeah. Fat chance.

Too bad Michael Anthony won't be tagging along though. Diamond Dave may be the lead vocalist/front man, but Michael is 'the' backup vocalist.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It might be fun to see those old guys. Wonder if they are coming to Philly....

curmudgeon said...

They used to be my favorite band. I say used to be only because they ain't a band any more.
I even liked them with Sammy.

I wouldn't mind seeing them myself. Again. For about the fourth time. :)

Scottsdale Girl said...

Gawd i am old.

curmudgeon said...

You too, eh?

Anonymous said...

You're OLD?? I think not.;)

curmudgeon said...

Well, it seems like it sometimes...

The British Bird. said...

I have a way of taking the grumpy out of people. Thanks for the support on the job front, if I dont get it im going to have to resort to pan handling or doing a one man(woman)band on the street corner. I could offer to give Hitlary lessons on how to make friends and influence people lol!

curmudgeon said...

Bird,
I'm sure you'll get something. It sounds like you're almost in already!
But then, I always like a bit of entertainment. Maybe you could send me a video of your street performance?