"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Why Not?

All the cool bloggers are doing it. I guess if I'm going to be cool, I hafta do it too:


This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
8.2
Mind:
8.4
Body:
8
Spirit:
9.2
Friends/Family:
6.3
Love:
8.2
Finance:
7.5
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


So then it says:
"Your Spirit score is very high, much higher than the average. If you wouldn't mind, please take a little time to explain how you manage to succeed so well at this aspect of your life. Your words may be read by someone else who scored very low. Take a moment to give them some useful advice. Your thoughts are very much appreciated."

Mr reply:
Well, I don't do stress and I don't listen to rap. I work for a living during the week and play on weekends. and if YOU don't work for a living and/or listen to rap, you can ki$$ my a$$.
That fucking rap shit is a bunch of pissed off losers perform for people who need to somehow get an artificial attitude.

Note: Nowhere in the above statement will you find the word "music" either.

And people who choose not to work for a living when they really need to, deserve to not be able to feed or insure their kids. Simple as that. And if they think the government should be taxing me extra for those benefits, they too can kiss my fuzzy white ass.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Jean said...

I think those are the highest scores I've seen! Good for you, Happy Man!

I took it a while back... barely scored 6.0 and, we don't eeeeeeeven wanna talk about the love category.

Anonymous said...

"Your spirit score is very high. In order to evaluate your karma properly, please give us your social security number, bank account, pin, password, and mothers maiden name"

curmudgeon said...

Yup. Got that all filled in too!