"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Hah!













Your Deadly Sins



Sloth: 40%

Lust: 20%

Pride: 20%

Wrath: 20%

Envy: 0%

Gluttony: 0%

Greed: 0%

Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%

You will die with your hand down your underwear, watching Star Trek.


"You will die with your hand down your underwear, watching Star Trek." ?
So what's wrong with that?

Like an old friend of mine used to say:
"When I die I'm going to have my dick in one hand and a bottle in the other."

2 comments:

Iris of the dead said...

it seems a good way to go. I rather enjoy star trek. It's distressing that they don't specify which incarnaation. I would not like to die in the Scott Bacula interim. Most preferebly vintage Shatner or next generation with Whoopi at the space bar.

curmudgeon said...

I do too, but I guess I'm not as picky.
What with the shortage of good sci-fi, I'll take any of them.