"Obama's An Idiot" is where my political bitches now live. Go ye thereto and read.

Obama's An Idiot Main Page

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Safety 101

A new trend? From the AP:
N.C. Man Finds Finger in Frozen Custard

WILMINGTON, N.C. - A man who ordered a pint of frozen chocolate custard in a dessert shop got a nasty surprise inside — a piece of severed finger lost by an employee in an accident.

Unlike a recent incident at a Wendy's restaurant in California, no questions of truth have been raised about the finger found in a package from Kohl's Frozen Custard.

State officials went to the shop Monday, and the owner confirmed one of his employees lost part of a finger in an accident with a food-processing machine.
Come on now people. Don't be sticking your damn fingers in the machinery.
Good gawd.

Now my question is why didn't the idiot who lost the finger find the finger?
I'm thinking that if I was to lose a big old chunk of flesh, I wouldn't leave it floating around in the food for some poor bastard to come along and find for me. That's just sick.

No comments: